Infrastructure design and build
National Structured Cabling - Wi-Fi Networks & more
USA and Canada - Commercial - Military - Government
PO BOX 235209
Encinitas, CA 92023
Eastern Operations: Atlanta, Georgia
Call Us Now!
Or email 4Liberty's team of professionals at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Structured Cabling and Fixed Infrastructure
- 4Liberty designs and integrates low voltage cabling systems (structured cabling) and associated hardware to support IT infrastructure, and telephone systems.
- We install and configure all manner of peripheral equipment: CCTV, advanced video displays, digital signage, alarms, wireless access points, and Public Address systems.
- We provide outside plant construction, including underground, underwater, and aerial span cabling.
- We install all types of copper (Cat3, Cat5e, Cat6, 25-pair etc) and fiber (single mode, multimode, armored, etc).
- We provide BICSI RCDD engineers for communication room design and install racks, ladder rack and all associated components and hardware, ensuring uniformity, consistency and code compliant professional standards.
Wi-Fi and Specialty Wireless
We survey, design, build and integrate Wi-Fi networks (802.11n, ac etc). These services are provided either separately or as integrated solutions to create a flexible, cost effective package.
We work extensively with Cisco, Ruckus and Meraki equipment, and our experience spans all commonly used product lines. Our customers include hospitals, industrial sites, retailers, malls, medical and legal offices, airports, ports, warehouses, military bases and financial institutions. We utilize Ekahau and Airmagnet professional survey tools.
Our wireless services include point-to-point telemetry, special-to-type radio communications solutions, and complex networks. These have substantial experience in Smart Grid, and large scale transportation networks.
Wi-Fi System Maintenance (pdf) discusses practical process for a comprehensive health check and creating accurate as-built information.